Space Information Laboratories has over 20 years of experience in engineering design, analysis and software services.
Space Information Laboratories maintains all the capabilities to take programs and projects from conception to production. Our engineering design, embedded software, and our manufacturing staff are creative and have the experience to provide innovative solutions to the most complex systems and tasks.
Our multi-disciplined and experienced team provides expertise in:
- Systems Engineering, Avionics and Electrical Design
- Li-Ion Batteries and Power Systems
- Engineering Analysis- Structural/Thermal/Physics
- Environmental Testing – Thermal/ Vacuum/Vibration/Shock
- Model Based Systems Engineering
- Software Design & Development
- Software Simulation & Modeling
- Additive Manufacturing
SIL’s 3D Printer shown below can print up to 400mm x 300mm x 300mm footprint, in ABS, PETC, Ultem and Peek for higher temperature applications and other material.